Saturday, April 28, 2012

Doom female demons - Revenant, Baroness of Hell, Pigmother,

Doom female demons - Revenant, Baroness of Hell, Pigmother,

New stuff: female revenant, much higher quality video after having reinstalled the OS on my computer. Funny little "glitches," high-res pig-mothers not scaled, and baronesses of hell stacked on top of eachother. I haven't been able to get these resources together in an actual legal DECORATE pk3 file. This is all stuff I replaced right in the original Doom 2 wad file. The ultimate video game I always dream of playing is an ultra-violent action/horror where females all shoot eachother, or heroines fight horrific grotesque female demons and monsters. I have no idea why no one's ever made a game about that. WTF humanity??? Anyways I've spent many many many hours working on my Doom mod called "HELL HATH NO FURY," and that's a squeeze considering all the other hours a day I devote to my comics and other myriad huge projects. So this mod-thing is inching along over the years. I hope to go to school for game art and one day become an art director so that I can make violent video gam! es about women shooting female demons and female monsters. Again...why has nobody ever made a game like that???





0 comments: