Saturday, March 10, 2012

Viva la Vida - Coldplay (Christ Mix)

Viva la Vida - Coldplay (Christ Mix)

Okay maybe not one on my best videos, but it's alright. I wanted to share with you this Christ Mix of Viva la Vida by Coldplay, made by me. I'm sorry if my pronunciation sounds a little bit CRAZY, but I do not speak english all day long, cause I'm italian =) In the same way, the lyrics could be wrong in some pieces. Let me know if it happens. Don't forget to comment and rate it. I will appreciate your help! Anyway, here's the LYRICS: God, You rule the world seas would rise when You gave the word Now I'm forgiven in Christ alone Cause His life costed our own. God your mercy falls over us and our broken heart fill them with your Holy Love 'Honey don't be scare, I'm with you all' Every day and night He's with me on the solid rock And I will sing forever with no shame Christ is the name above all names! I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing Lord your reign is near, it's coming Be my strenght, my life, my way I don't, don't wanna go away. Holy fire beat in my heart Let me know Your ! will Lord I wanna be with You For the eternity, make me new. You born a very long time ago that december was very cold never really had a doubt You're the Son of God, give us a hope 'Sit down here, I'll pray. Father I am so scared!" Turn to us, but we fall asleep "Father Your will be done, I am ready." I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing Lord your reign is near, it's coming Be my strenght, my life, my way I don't, don't wanna go away. Holy fire beat in my heart Let me know Your will Lord I wanna be with ...





0 comments: