Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sealand - Marukaite Chikyuu [ ENGLISH ]

Sealand - Marukaite Chikyuu [ ENGLISH ]

Hello one and all~ I probably don't sound like Sealand at all, but I tried. And yes, you can still hear some inserts of Japanese phrases in the background (such as after yeah yeah England ^_^" ) Sorry. Blame Audacity. __ Lyrics: Hey Hey Lord, give me Melon Soda! Hey hey lady, hey hey lady! I just can't forget the taste Of that chocolate bar I ate before! Draw a circle it's the Earth! Draw a circle it's the Earth! Draw a circle it's the Earth! I am Sealand! Draw a circle it's the Earth! Could it be that it's the Earth? Or maybe it's the Earth! I am Sealand! Ah, a wonderful world, that can only be seen with a paintbrush The pleasant Internet is my hobby! Sealand! "Though Sea-kun's steel body is the world's smallest its barons are found around the world!" Draw a circle it's the Earth! Draw a circle it's the Earth! Draw a circle it's the Earth! I am Sealand! Draw a circle it's the Earth! ALL-of a sudden it's the Earth! Lie on your back and it's the Earth! I am Sealand! Ah a reci! pe of happiness that can cause crying with one bite "I'll eat on!" There's a football team too! It's official! Hey hey brother, let's sell noble titles While you're at it, baron, can you sell stamps too? Oh yes, baroness coins too! Yeah, yeah, England (You have thick eyebrows!) Hey hey lord another cup of melon soda Hey hey lady, hey hey lady! I just can't forget the taste Of that chocolate bar I ate before! Riding upon the winds is the song E mare libertas Draw a circle it's the Earth! Draw a circle ...





0 comments: