Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hollywood; A Justena Story. Episode One

Hollywood; A Justena Story. Episode One

Selena's POV. Haha, it's funny, how you SEE your boyfriend cheating on you, and they say they don't. But hey, whoever expireicened besides me? Uh, basically I don't know ! That's dumb, and how the moment you tell him YOU'RE moving, it's OVER, in an instant. So, I heard California is gooood weather, which is like IMPOSSIBLE in New York, so..... Byee Rainy Clouds of NYC and hello sunny skies in Los Angeles. - reallife - "So, Mom. You got a job in Los Angeles, and where moving there..." Selena said. "Well, the company promoted me to clothing line designer instead of fabric tester. [lol idk!] And it's in LA. So where moving there, and the house is nice. :]" Mom said. SKIP TO WHEN THEY MOVE. [ DIDNT MISS ANYTHING SRRY.] "So this is my room ?! It's cutee.... " Sel saidd. "Well im going out to the beach." "K DEAR, b back at dinner time." Selena wore her pink bikini, with her favorite white sunglasses, and her purple flip flops. "Heyy Sexxxyy." A boy said. Selena laid on her beach t! owel, she removed her glasses, and rolled her eyes, this was A NEW START. With a flirty smile. "Hey Lover boy." he had dirty blonde hair, and he had a six pack. "Soo you neww?" He said. "Yes, I am. Name's Selena. wats urs." she asked. "Justin. " he said. "That's cute. Will it's almost, dinner. So, here's my number, call me ! Tootlee ! " Selena ran to her house. - deadend - sorry, i know it's really short, i'm not in the mood, I'M UPLOADING ONE TOMORROW MORNING @ 8, PACIFIC TIME. So, please subscribe ...





0 comments: